Data is important. In our work at Family Connection-Communities In Schools we work to assess, plan, implement, evaluate, and continuously improving systems for children and families. But we recognize that in our work each “data point” represents a real child. Remember that each graph, chart, news article, and quote represents real children and families in Athens-Clarke County.
Through our partners’ work together
- children who were hungry are fed
- children who were hurt are comforted
- children who were naked are clothed
- children who were homeless are sheltered
- children who were failing are succeeding
Evaluating and tracking progress allows us to help our partners to provide quality services to children and families in Athens-Clarke County in need of assistance.
To learn more about the progress of our work in the community click on the following links: