- To create, maintain, and nurture a culturally diverse and collaborative community partnership that focuses on the whole family.
- To surround students with a community of support, empowering them to stay in school and achieve in life.
A quality of life in the community that supports and encourages the development of all families and children and facilitates the educational, emotional, mental, spiritual, social, physical, and economic growth of all individuals.
- To solicit needs from target consumers and to be driven by outcomes and data.
- To strengthen and streamline existing systems, neither supplanting systems nor becoming a direct provider.
- To develop and implement strategies that will lead to improved child health, improved child development, increased graduation rates, improved school success, improved family functioning, and improved economic capacity.
- To champion the connection of needed community resources with schools to ensure that all children in Athens will be healthy, safe, engaged, successful, and on track to graduate from a post-secondary education.